[AccessD] Moderator Message

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Aug 5 11:02:10 CDT 2009

Hey John,

Wondrous works for me!

I like the multiple lists.  I've set up Outlook rules that put all email
from the different lists into a single inbox folder that I've titled 'DB
Advisors'.  This way I get all the 'action' in one place, and by looking at
the source, I generally know what the subject category is.  And it's all
good!

The only issue I would like to ask everyone to try to address is when a
discussion goes off subject for many emails and no one changes the subject
line!  Please everyone - change the subject line!

Thanks!
Dan