[AccessD] Zoho Access Migration Plugin

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 01:46:47 CDT 2009

Mark Simms:
> I've been waiting for 6 months for Firefox to be fixed to render a
> web page that IE6 rendered easily.

Almost certainly a site tailored to run in IE6 using buggy and out-of-date
HTML & CSS. Try the site in Safari, Chrome and Opera - I'm pretty sure they
will render it more-or-less like Firefox.

IE6's status as the most buggy and non-standards-compliant browser in common
use today is a matter of public record. No one can credibly dispute that.

Books have been written about how to use IE6's CSS parsing bugs against its
rendering bugs, to (painfully) get it to render somewhat better. The
inventors of these CSS hacks are well-known in the standards-based web
design community.

-Ken