[AccessD] Zoho Access Migration Plugin

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Aug 13 08:26:40 CDT 2009

Hi John et al

I can recommend spending a moment with Click-Once from Visual Studio. This excellent method allows you to deploy a .Net Windows app to a shared drive or a website and install from there at users' machines. Later, whenever a user opens the app, it checks at its origination if a new version is available and, if it is, offers to install the new version with zero additional clicks. This works so very well.

I know this won't help deploying to neither Macs nor Linux boxes. For those cases we use a terminal server.

/gustav