[AccessD] OT: UK imposes Turks and Caicos rule

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:01:41 CDT 2009

It is not "the" that is being dropped.  It is "a".
We went to a hospital. But if there is only one in the "hood" then just
hospital will suffice. Don't need "The" there is only one! Or if two, then
which one doesn't matter.

We went to store - nope, too many stores.  We went to a store or The store
if it has a rep and the person you are talking to know what store you mean,
as in .."that man"...

I went to bed.  I went to a bed.  I went to the bed. All can have different
information embedded in them.

Zsa Zsa Gabor was asked "How many husbands have you had" and the replied "Do
you mean mine or other peoples?"

Choose your question carefully.

BTW = This should be on OT

Max