[AccessD] Access Web Databases: Let the Wild-Eyed SpeculationBegin!

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Aug 31 20:54:55 CDT 2009

Interesting discussion.
Since Access COULD become a RAD webdev tool, it would seem that MSFT should
at least permit a one-time conversion of existing forms and attendant VBA
code to ASP/Silverlight/Javascript/CSS.
>From that point, I could see a new HLL (high level language) in Access
taking over for more refined web development.
At least, that is what I would do if I were Clint Covington.
After all, there is quite a demand for webapps that can be cheaply built.
I think many of us have witnessed first hand that few dot-net projects make
it on-time and under-budget.