[AccessD] Access 2010 - Publish To Sharepoint

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Tue Dec 1 20:45:27 CST 2009

Doug - what you need to get is this:
Business Productivity Online Standard Suite
It's Microsoft's own hosted sharepoint service offering.
This level will cost you about $25 per month.
A bit more if you need more storage.
https://mocp.microsoftonline.com/site/ProductCatalogPreSignin.aspx
This level will support the services necessary for Access to read/write
sharepoint lists.
It's a heckuva bargain IMHO....and I think they put a lot of 3rd party
hosting services
out of business as a result of the pricing.