[AccessD] Dual monitor laptop

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Dec 2 12:06:15 CST 2009

I don't do it with my laptop, but all of our development team have at least two monitors on their desks.  As long as the left one is monitor one, I have no trouble and never had.  It's only when things come up unexpectedly in one monitor when I was looking for it in another that I drop a stitch.  It's nice to be able to stretch VS across both monitors.

Charlotte Foust