[AccessD] Try this one again

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Wed Dec 23 06:35:46 CST 2009

I don't think I'm understanding you Charolotte...I thought that is what I was doing. Unless what you are saying, is that, instead of using a query as the source of the data, that I just put this code, behind the report itself. I guess I could have gone this way. And, I used to do this more, when I was programming more. But, this time I wanted a "backup" plan, in case it was late, or if the report didn't work correctly...they can still use the query if they had to.

>>> Charlotte Foust <cfoust at infostatsystems.com> 12/22/2009 11:15 AM >>>
An easier way would be to pass the required parameters for the report to the voucher report and let it populate itself either creating its SQL in code or passing the parameters to a query.  Trying to make everything "see" everything else is a good way to bring on a migraine.

Charlotte Foust