[AccessD] Try this one again

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Dec 23 11:25:04 CST 2009

It isn't clear to me what you're doing.  It looked like you were referring to the form control values in the query, which is something I long ago stopped doing.  Instead, you can use code to create  querydef (if dao) object and set the parameters it needs in code without a direct reference to the form controls.  That's what I was suggesting.

Charlotte Foust