[AccessD] KindaOT: Sharing an Outlook Calendar

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Mon Feb 16 21:44:56 CST 2009

Hi Dan and others

I wanted to keep away from that scenario if possible - I did do some reading on
it - just today in fact - but would keep it as a last option

I searched the archives because I was sure I had asked this before - And I had.
In a previous life whilst working for a previous employer. Never implemented it
though
Got some good pointers but the PST files DO not allow sharing - thus very tricky
Any other suggestions? - Looks like I may have to buy something - yech!!!!

Darren