[AccessD] Translation data length (cache used)

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Feb 21 21:35:29 CST 2009

It's not that bad. It's ony 300KB

Take a look at your Processes in Task Manager.
Load an instance of Access and you load up about 9 - 10MB..
Load an MDB and it goes up  by about another MB
Just open one fairly simple form and you add about another  500KB

Even if you only have 1GB of RAM, which is really the minimum requirement these days,
You are talking about a 3% increase in the RAM requirement. for the application and .03%
increase in overall RAM utilisation.

--
Stuart