[AccessD] Translation data length (cache used)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Feb 21 22:36:32 CST 2009

In fact it will almost never actually be that bad anyway.  In this case I only cache the data
actually used once.  Thus if there are a hundred forms in the database and 20 are actually opened
during a session, I would only cache the data for those 20 forms.

Worst case of course is every single form is opened, but really, how often will that happen.