[AccessD] Classes and Events - Hosting the translation demo

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 23 09:08:56 CST 2009

I am afraid I am not going to be much help in hosting files until my new web site comes up.  In the
past I could build new pages and links to files quickly and easily but after the DNN update the
whole site is hosed.

I am working with a new vendor to get a brand new DNN site up and when it is available I will let
you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.