[AccessD] OK versus Cancel

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 23 11:33:04 CST 2009

Checkout the Default property of the command button.  One and only one button can have its default
property set true.  If true this button will be clicked when the user hits Enter anywhere on the
form.  Set the Default property of the OK button to true.  Now if the user clicks Cancel, they did
not hit Enter and the Cancel button click fires as you would expect.

Remove the code that calls the cmdOK_Click from the after update of the text box.