[AccessD] Classes and Events - EVENTS NOT REQUIRED

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 02:44:35 CST 2009

True, but I think it is bad coding, stuart.

A function returns a value.
A command carries out an action

A function in VBA is a function (!)  Calling it a function indicates in
itself that a value is required.
A sub in VBA is a command.  Calling it a sub indicates that it is going to
do something and then finish.

Those who remember back to Ashton Tate and DB, FoxPRo etc will know what I
mean!

My 2p worth

Max
Laugh more than cry.  Smile more than frown.  Be generous in  spirit.  And
always stand your round in the pub!