[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution Revisited -Now Tag is the Answer

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Feb 24 16:54:37 CST 2009

...loud, long, clamoring applause!!!!!!!!!!!

...one of these days we're going to learn not to get jc into warmongering
mode ...makes a mule look pliable, he does :)

...while there are many good things to be said of classes, the bottom line
is that both solutions work equally well in my tests.

...and I can read max's tag code without twisting my neck all out of shape
trying to follow it :)

...don't get me wrong, I like classes ...very useful tools ...but for this
specific case, I like tags better ...and I fully admit that if I used
classes from a framework as jc does, I'd probably see it different ...but I
don't..

...seems to me I recall way back when in the days of the bound wars, jc
preaching the gospel about simplicity and using the tools Access gives you
...made a lot of sense then, makes a lot of sense now :)

William