[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution Revisited - Now Tag is the Answer

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Feb 24 16:26:46 CST 2009

So let me get this clear. Your argument is:

1.  I need to store a string value for each control.

2.  Controls has been designed with a property specifically for this purpose.

3.  I won't use the property in case I need to use it for something else later on,  instead I will
build a complete new system which will allow me to do all sorts of neat things with controls
in case I need to in the future.

May I refer you to Shamil's posting last Friday in this thread?

<quote>
May I warn you about what is known as:
"Premature Optimization"
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PrematureOptimization