[AccessD] Class costs & benefits

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Feb 25 10:22:46 CST 2009

I have to respectfully disagree with Jim.  Granted, classes are not as
much the swiss army knife in Access VBA that they are in .Net, but they
are extremely useful for encapsulating objects and extending them.  All
you have to do is use WithEvents a few times to see the usefulness of
classes in Access.

Charlotte Foust