[AccessD] Class costs & benefits

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Feb 26 12:12:34 CST 2009

John,

<<So what are your feelings and opinions about classes?>>

  Been meaning to get back to this, but I have some business in LA next week
along with a conference to attend in San Luis Obispo, so time has been tight
this week.  Given that I've already burned though half of today, I probably
won't get back to this till after I get back from LA on the 8th.

  Just wanted you to know that I hadn't missed this and will respond.

Jim.