[AccessD] (Cross Posted) Source Code Control

Jeff Barrows jeff.developer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 09:30:42 CST 2009

Just wondering what people here use for Source Code control.  I am working
for a new company and am concerned that the existing IT guy does not
document very well and I do not want to wipe out any changes he has made,
nor do I want him to wipe out any of mine.  I used to use Source Safe (a
long time ago as it didn't work with access very well) but felt I should see
what others are using.  Any suggestions?  Horror stories?  What to avoid?

MTIA

--
Jeff Barrows