[AccessD] MS Excel 2007 + MS InforPath 2007 Automation docs andsamples....

Салахетдинов Шамиль mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Jan 28 02:33:26 CST 2009

Hi All,

I have found some subject's samples here:

External Automation Scenarios and Examples
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa948065(VS.80).aspx

They look good for starters, and I should be able to find my way to solve the task, but any additional, especially advanced samples, as e.g. using MS InfoPath forms with MS Outlook would be very welcome here.

Thank you.

--
Shamil