[AccessD] Thanks for your patience

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jan 29 13:25:39 CST 2009

Guys, I know that a lot of what I have posted here in the
last few days has been specific to SQL Server rather than to
AccessD.  I am working on an issue that started with trying
to execute a stored procedure from Access, which morphed
into "ok, now how do I get values back", even further into
"never even done that in a stored procedure before" so it
kind of just rambled off into the bushes from your perspective.

It is a tribute to this group that we have so many people
here that know so much, that I can get answers to these
questions here.  Your knowledge and patience is very much
appreciated.

Thanks all,