[AccessD] The final piece

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jan 29 13:39:39 CST 2009

You are right I do.

That means that the ParamArray at the very top of my
function needs to accept....   uhhh... types or classes
instead of values.  ATM I am just passing in a bunch of
values and Charlotte's code manages to figure out how to
send them out, but the code assumes that they are all
"input" parameters.  If I want to be able to pass in a
mixture of input and output values, I have to pass in a
structure that specifies the direction as well as the value.

Knowing how it is done should allow me to modify my existing
code to do this.

Thanks,