[AccessD] Very slow table link refreshing

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jan 30 22:27:04 CST 2009

Hi John,

I've been doing this for a few years now.  Even with that, on occasion, the
link refreshing takes a very long time.  Normally, it only takes a few
seconds.  It's also very slow occasionally doing a 'manual' refreshing.

I think that something is interfering with the link refreshing, but I just
don't know what.

Dan