[AccessD] Special Folders

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 07:41:49 CDT 2009

Stuart:
I actually had that ShellExecute routine and forgot all about it - duh!
Thanks for pointing it out.
This now works just fine.

Didn't know you could "walk the registry".  That may be useful for "finding
stuff" when you are trying to remove software etc.

When you have a moment, could you post it.  no rush.

many thanks

Max