[AccessD] Audit Trails

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jul 19 11:53:01 CDT 2009

Hi Michael

That is a valid concern. However, it isn't directly related to auditing if that is what you mean with "this schema".

There are many ways to prevent such total failures, like mirroring, raid systems, on-line local and/or remote backup, clustered servers, etc.

/gustav

>>> mmattys at rochester.rr.com 19-07-2009 16:06 >>>
I have a reservation about this schema.

I watched someone tear one of these drives apart trying to connect
to it some other way after it failed.

It brings to mind the addage, 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.'
Or, at least, make sure you've cloned your eggs.

-
Michael R Mattys
MapPoint and Database Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com