[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Audit Trails

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jul 19 13:37:49 CDT 2009

I can see this kind of thing where data doesn't change often, however as an example, one of my
clients is working specific records in a table every day, potentially dozens of changes, having 20,
30, 40 or more copies of each record over a month just seems like an inefficient way of logging
changes.  Now, we need to find out who changed this specific field...

OTOH I could see this if a record is created once modified once or twice over the life of the record.