[AccessD] Crosstab question

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:51:08 CDT 2009

Darryl,
Interesting approach.  The report my client wants me to make is now done
with Excel.  So this would turn it all back over to Excel after having done
the data entry in Access.  Neat!

My main concern with your suggestion is the report formatting.  It isn't all
a homogeneous mass of data.  It needs to be grouped by at least one category
with subtotals and grand totals. And then the report formatting to make it
look like the other reports would be another issue.  I have some facility
with Excel (who doesn't?) but I'd like to stick with an all-Access solution.

Thank you,

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Darryl Collins <Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au