[AccessD] OT Friday

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Jul 31 18:30:25 CDT 2009

I've been following XKCD for a long time.

I have a Firefox bookmark folder called "Daily".  The first thing I do each morning is click on
it and select "Open All in Tabs".

XCD is in there as well as
The Daily WTF - http://thedailywtf.com/
User Friendly - http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons
The Register -  http://www.theregister.co.uk/
and
Nick Skipio's Picture of the Day - http://www.nickscipio.com/pod/
Note that the last is  NSFW - it  frequently contains explicit images of an adult nature.