[AccessD] OT Friday

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Jul 31 19:37:03 CDT 2009

Thanks, Stuart.

I have got addicted somehow to all those comics today and almost missed
planned software release delivery for my customer - this is why I'm still
awoke at 4:10 a.m. - I have just finished building and testing a new
release...

BTW, I have got found http://cpuoftheheart.com should be also funny for
programmers, shouldn't?

Game Over. User Wins.
http://cpuoftheheart.com/?comic=9

Star Fleet Captains
http://cpuoftheheart.com/?comic=85

College Trials and Tribulations Part I
http://cpuoftheheart.com/?comic=4

And this one from other comics series is a bit rude but funny :)

Serious Emotional Disturbances
http://sediverse.com/?p=83

Have nice weekend.

--