[AccessD] Learning .Net -- PHP Instead?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Wed Jun 24 14:25:44 CDT 2009

Hi Charlotte,

<<<
Different strokes, perhaps.

Yes, our "programming tastes and preferences" differ significantly in some
parts AFAIS. That's fine.

I do use mainly agile/TDD with unit testing etc. and I almost do not use
debugging/tracing nowadays, and I do not have almost at all lengthy
conditional branches as they are an "evil" - I'm getting them refactored
using software design patterns...

Thank you.

--
Shamil