[AccessD] Poll on Access 2007

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Sun Jun 28 19:10:11 CDT 2009

Hi John,

As usual, you are totally right.  In order to continue to use Access as your
development tool of choice, you need to change the way you work.  There is
no doubt about this.

By the way, I exclusively develop Access applications for a living, and this
has been the case for many years.

> ... I am a sole proprietor
Me too.

> ... I earn all of the money for my house
Me too.

>... if I don't do real work my kids don't eat.
Me too.

> ... I do not want to spend the time to completely relearn Access...
Me too.  Well, I don't know about "completely" - more like about 5%.  But
anyway, whether I "want" to or not, I decided I'd better rise to the
challenge and do it, or get left out in the cold.

--
Regards
Steve

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4194 (20090628) __________