[AccessD] Poll on Access 2007

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Mon Jun 29 00:23:20 CDT 2009

John,

I am very sorry, I have obviously misunderstood you. When you said "the
developer environment that got totally screwed around", I thought you were
referring to the "silly friggin toolbar".  As a result of which, I though
you'd gone balmy kicking up such a fuss about such a little thing.  So I
apologise for the misunderstanding.  I have seen a lot of people focus on
the ribbon as the thing about Access 2007 to whine about, and I'm afraid I
jumped to conclusions and lumped you in with that lot.  Sorry.

Now, what *do* you mean by "the developer environment"?

Regards
Steve