[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Poll on Access 2007

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jun 29 08:26:36 CDT 2009

And then there is this on their blog...

...The last couple of months we have been refining the Access 14 ribbons and working hard to polish
features. One invaluable tool we have for making decisions is the Customer Experience Improvement
Program...

ROTFLMAOBTC.  Do you see ANY mention of "fixing the 10 year old bug list"???

Uhhh... nope.

Refining the ribbons.  OMG I will rush right out and buy a copy.

NOT!