[AccessD] Scrum and C#

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Mar 1 04:34:49 CST 2009

Yes, I share Gustav opinion - as I have already noted in another e-mail I'd use C#.
In fact the main issue when starting to program .NET Framework applications when one has VB6/VBA experience is not programming language switch issue but the huge size of .NET Framework itself. And for planned to be done here Northwind conversion project there shoudln't be that much manual coding in C#, and the project will be "spread" in time for one month or so because everybody involved will be using just a small chunk (1 hour) within working day to collaborate in this project. Therefore "adaptation to C# should be smooth I hope, and you, John, will love C# when you'll get comfortable with it :)

Thank you.

--
Shamil