[AccessD] Filtered combos

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Mar 5 09:51:46 CST 2009

Mike,

I can see how this might be advantageous in some processes.  I have never actually done this before
but I have read about the process.  I thought it was more for translating strings and such, or the
ability to use a common string for message boxes, labels and so forth.  I never really thought of it
in terms of holding SQL Strings.

Does anyone out there use this technique?  A class to cache these strings might be useful if you
were going to use such a table.

If anyone uses it, what kinds of strings do you put in the table?