[AccessD] Classes and events - a quick introduction

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 6 06:59:04 CST 2009

ROTFL,

You forgot the "MissedTheDamnedBall" event, the "OverInTheNextFairway" event and the
"ImNeverPlayingThisGameAgain" event.

Three of the most important events to me.

In any event, enjoy your time in Spain.  Are you by any change British, going on holiday?  What I
wouldn't give to go on holiday to the Mediterranean.  I was home ported out of Naples back in the 70s.