[AccessD] Classes and events - a quick introduction

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Mar 6 07:04:27 CST 2009

Enjoy the On-19th-Hole event John.

Andy Lacey

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Johncliviger at aol.com
Sent: 06 March 2009 10:20
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Classes and events - a quick introduction

Hi John Colby

There's good news and bad news. The good news is I'd be pleased to proof
read your document on Classes. As a retired college lecturer (in IT) I'm
used
read scripts etc, secondly I'm trying to get my brain around Class Modules
et
al.

The bad news is I'm away for a week, from 7th March, playing golf in Spain
(well someone's got to do it and there are many events. Although no
On-Click
events, but many On-Splash events, numerous O-Sh*t events and one
On-LostGame
event) so I can't start until the 14th March.

Hope this helps

regards

john cliviger