[AccessD] Figuring the date

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Mar 7 13:12:05 CST 2009

Hi Max

Hanging around for too long at the pub??

Drew explained how it works and I added a little. Should be possible to browse and collect?
And Drew's code is a one-liner. Eh ... cut and paste one line??
Be careful with the strong beers .. should I mention (serious shutter and tremble) non-alcoholic beers??

But be aware. That code is not for European use. We mostly use the ISO 8601:1988 standard for weeknumbers (week 1 is first week with four days).

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 07-03-2009 19:54 >>>
So, what is the final code that I can put into my Tools Box?
And, could somebody put a line of comment in to say exactly what the
function does and what params are expected.

Thanks guys.

Max