[AccessD] Figuring the date

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:46:34 CST 2009

Gustav, If you walk down the road and see a guy with a smile on his face
coming towards you - that will be me!

I *try* my best to keep humour as an essential part of my Super-Ego, viz:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego#Ego

The Super-ego works in contradiction to the id. The Super-ego strives to act
in a socially appropriate manner, whereas the id just wants instant
self-gratification. The Super-ego controls our sense of right and wrong and
guilt. It helps us fit into society by getting us to act in socially
acceptable ways.

Pub life keeps me "In Society", otherwise I would be quite happy to sit in
front of my laptop for hours.  I am by nature a gregarious person and a bit
of an extravert and enjoy other people's personalities.  I *love* happy
people.  I strive to retain the child in me and refuse to grow old. I do not
want to grow old gracefully - my body may age, but I will hang on to fun and
love and humour for as  long as I can.

Thinking of which, time I went to the pub!  There's a pint sitting somewhere
with my name on it. Ha!

Max
Ps. I just want code that is 100% accurate 100% of the time.  Is that asking
toooo much??? <g>