[AccessD] ...building, managing, and using a page favorites list

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Mar 9 12:59:02 CDT 2009

Drew

...that's closer to what I'm looking for ...not an MRU per se but TopX
unioned w/a favorites table possibly ...however I'd also want to age the
TopX to ensure the user wasn't seeing year old data.

...I do use a highly modified switchboard table to drive a treeview menu
that is always visible ...I was thinking of adding an outlook type accordion
below the treeview for personalized favorites ...was hoping someone had
already done something similar ...looks like I'm going to have to build this
from scratch.

William