[AccessD] Question about clsCtlLbl for JC

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Mar 9 13:50:39 CDT 2009

The entire mInit() should read as follows:

Function mInit(lctlTxt As TextBox)
     Set mctlTxt = lctlTxt
     mctlTxt.BeforeUpdate = cstrEvProc
     mctlTxt.AfterUpdate = cstrEvProc
     mctlTxt.OnGotFocus = cstrEvProc
     mctlTxt.OnLostFocus = cstrEvProc
     mclsCtlLbl.mInit lctlTxt
End Function

We pass in lctlTxt to the function so it is available inside of mInit() for use.