[AccessD] new web site

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Mar 9 17:57:50 CDT 2009

This is a test that AccessD can send to my new email server.  I have changed hosting companies and
in the process upgraded from DotNetNuke 2.X to 4.X.  As a result I lost all of my users on the other
server (hosting company).  It appears that it is non-trivial bordering on impossible to migrate said
users so I would encourage all folks on AccessD who get this email to build a new user on my web site.

I just modified the domain name pointers about an hour or two so it is possible that you might see
my old site for another couple of hours, depending on how quickly your domain name servers refresh.

Anyway, my new site is up.  It will involve a rather large rebuild from what I have so I beg for
your patience.

Thanks,