[AccessD] Sun Virtual PC

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:50:40 CDT 2009

Max,

I've got the Sun VirtualBox stuff, too, to run Ubuntu as a virtual
machine.  To install it I downloaded the Ubuntu package as an ISO
file.  Thus I could attach to that file as a virtual CD drive to
install Ubuntu on the virtual pc.  Worked flawlessly.  I haven't been
able to figure out yet how to get more than 800x600 resolution, but
that's small change that I can no doubt figure out when I have an
extra afternoon sometime.

Is this what you're trying to do?  Install an operating system on your
virtual pc?

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI