[AccessD] Sun Virtual PC

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 10:23:07 CDT 2009

Hi Stu,
Hope you are well.
I installed the sun VP but when I run it it opens the window, gives some
info about the Host Key which I then close.  It then displays a black
command type window with the message "FATAL: No bootable mediaum found!
System Halted.

I have rebooted my PC which is stripped naked.  Brand new installation of
XP.  Then AVG anti virus  followed by Office 2003 - all updated with latest
updates.  Then web dev express form MS downloaded and installed - all ok
except for the light thingy.  Then installed Firefox 3.  Then Sun VP.  So as
you can see, not much to go wrong.

Any ideas?