[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:09:20 CDT 2009

With the single exception of the Datasheet Totals, there is nothing
fundamental,y improved for me as a developer.   The quote "..get  used to
it.." made me spit.  I can get used to anything, but why have all these new
ways of doing what is essentially the same.  Lots of "stuff" is worse -
David points them out below.
For me, I abhor the 2007.  No "fundamental" improvements - with this
"update", beauty is not even skin deep.

Max