[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:18:35 CDT 2009

I'll Just wait for the next version.

It used to be every other version of Access was not that great. I
think something got out of Sync.

1 -Never used it
2 - Good
95 - Bleh, hurl, <dry heave noise>
97 - My favorite
2000 - I liked it, but I think it wasnt well liked
2002 (Office XP) I never really used it
2003 - Like it
2007 - more dry heaving noises