[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 20 13:50:12 CDT 2009

Mark,

The problem with any company anywhere is that usually "a person" is in charge.  In the end that
person's ideas carry the day.  If that person decides that "this is the way it is" then all the
feedback in the world won't make any difference.

It sure looks to me like "a person" has decided that developer friendly in not a priority in Access
2007, and in fact they might very well have decided developer UNfriendly is a priority.  Nothing
like giving us developers a firm shove out the door to move us over to .Net.