[AccessD] science on visual controls

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 04:15:04 CDT 2009

I sure am, William.  Started off as a square peg in a square hole.  Life
took chunks outta me and whittled away until I ended up here.  The hole
hasn't changed by my capacity to fill it certainly has.

I will probably settle here now but I confess that I landed here by accident
- I thought it was the Patents Forum and by the time I found out from
Michael that it out was the Patients Forum I had already unpacked!  Guess
youse are all stuck with me now!!  Well, until the big Programmer in the sky
decides to invoke the docmd.close function for me anyway.

Max