[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 04:48:11 CDT 2009

Oh Stuart, and another think I wanted to say was I have had a long term
wish-list item.
I would like to be able to pick what I want, have it burned onto an eprom
built into my PC.
When I want an upgrade, I select what I want and have it burn into the eprom
again.

No virus, no Trojans, no whatever.

Instant booking of YOUR system.

It would happen in much the same way that you can update your bios by
flash-upgrades.  Users control it and software never can.

Max